Sunday, April 27, 2014

Toddler Bookpack DIY


Aidi's really into books and I have to make sure I have at least one kids book in my (enormous) purse to entertain him when we're on the go. Decided it's about time that he carried his own books and bags, cause really, add that to mummy's gadgets (and even dad's sometimes), it's a load too much!

Rummaged through my kiddy fabric stash and found these coordinating fabrics and a zipper to match. Score! Came up with my own toddler backpack pattern and made this square bag just the right size for his board books and his little water bottle.


That feeling you get when you make something for your kid and he doesn't want to take it off? Sheer bliss~




Much love, 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to my mailing list

To receive free printables, sewing ideas and daily updates sign up for my newsletter by entering your email address below. Thanks!




 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS