Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Malaysian Batik Purse Clutch


Malaysian batik never seems to bore me. I think they're beautiful in their own unique way differentiating itself from the Indonesian batik and the designers' popping up now a days. So I took out my stash of Malaysian printed batik, made a purse pattern for a 7 inch zip and tada! Will add on a strap to turn it into a wrislet cause my smart phone fits nicely in it.

More colours will be added to this collection cause it just looks to pretty and vintage-y. Aidi, on the other hand, decided that the purse would work better as a remote control holder.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to my mailing list

To receive free printables, sewing ideas and daily updates sign up for my newsletter by entering your email address below. Thanks!




 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS