Friday, February 28, 2014

Freebie: Mickey & Minnie Yogurt Pot Dolls


I've been having this dilemma. We have too many yogurt pots by the sink!

So today we made full use of a couple of pots and turned them into Mickey and Minnie Yo-Pots (haha...I crack myself up). Click the download button below for your own Mickey and Minnie Yo-Pot Dolls!

You'll just need a couple of yogurt pots, a colored printer (or black and white will do since Mickey and Minnie are mostly in b&w, except for her bow), scissors and glue. Acrylic paint is optional of course.

An easy, simple and a quick way to entertain that little toddler of yours. I'll probably make a few more soon, keep an eye out by subscribing!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to my mailing list

To receive free printables, sewing ideas and daily updates sign up for my newsletter by entering your email address below. Thanks!




 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS