Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cross stitch supplies in Malaysia

Where do I get my cross stitch supplies? I normally get them at Haby and Wool in Ampang Park which is situated on the 2nd floor of the complex, but I made a mistake by visiting it during the Chinese New Year holiday this year. They were already away for the long weekend celebration, so I made a detour and decided to check out the new Klim Craft in Ampang Point.

It's a crafters' haven! Once I got there, I asked the staff if they sold DMC thread and she showed me this embroidery thread tower. I nearly fainted! They even had the metallic floss and other special DMC thread.


Only downside to it is they have limited aida cloth selection but it only costs RM20 for half a meter of DMC 14ct off white aida cloth. Glad I got all the colors for my Once Upon a Time sampler.


Here's a little compilation of craft shops selling cross stitch supplies, in case I'd you need them:

Klim Craft
Ampang Point Shopping Mall
F11, 1st Floor, Jalan Mamanda 3,
Ampang 68000 Selangor
+603 4260 3386
klimcraft@gmail.com
www.klimcraft.com

Haby & Wools
Ampang Park Shopping Centre
3.16, 3.17 Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
+60 3-2161 5346
haby_wools@hotmail.com

Knit N Craft Centre
Giant Superstore Bandar Puteri,
1st Floor, Lot S-07,
No.7, Jalan Puteri 1/1,
Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
+603-80631253

Lily Handicraft
G095,1st Floor, Sg Wang Plaza
www.lilyhandicraft.com.my
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to my mailing list

To receive free printables, sewing ideas and daily updates sign up for my newsletter by entering your email address below. Thanks!




 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS